Under Company Act, a Sdn. Bhd. or a Company required to appoint at least 1 Company Secretary.
YES! you can appoint us since we are capable of handling compliance works for SSM requirements. So, Directors focus on their daily company operation free from worry.
Especially after you opening your Sdn. Bhd with us (See here), we will handle secretarial work for a year with free retainer fee for a year. We always have a good responsibility in safekeeping Company document and submitting it to SSM on right time.
What’s a Company Secretary Duty?
- Updating statutory information and submitting to SSM
- Maintaining and safe keeping of the Statutory Documents
- Safe keeping of Company’s Common Seal
- Oversees important company document and document certifying. E.g. Banking documents
- Advising the Board of Director on the date for holding Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Submission of Annual Return to SSM
- Present at the Registered Office by himself or a representative during office hour
- Receiving Notice of the Company
- Issuing Notice for Board of Director Meeting, General Meeting and preparing Minutes and Resolutions
Want a secretary that also give good corporate advice? You may appoint us as your Company Secretary! Contact us for more info.